Oh boy oh boy, oh boy, did we have so much fun on this Carnival Cruise! So this was my first time at sea, and I am hooked. In fact we already have another one planned real soon and I will be sure to keep you updated on our adventures on that cruise too!
Don’t forget to check out my other popular posts here!
I just uploaded a video (see above video and subscribe to my channel on You Tube) about Day 1 of our adventures. Here you can see our stateroom that snugly supported 5 people in one quaint little room. Two beds pulled out from the walls and there was one cot there and a comfy queen sized bed for Mighty Mouse and me.
Our first port was the Island of Catalina and it’s so pretty there. I made me feel like I was back in the military living in Italy and chilling out in the French Riviera. Good times.
Later on, I will post more video of our adventures and I might even show you a glimpse of how I get down with the mic in my hand while singing and entertaining the crowd at one of the clubs on the Carnival Cruise Inspiration. Stay tuned.
So let me tell you more about this fun time abroad. This trip was to Catalina Island, and then Ensenada Mexico. We did the four day trip and boy was it a blast! We had the older Grand kids with us (we like doing something with them instead of Christmas gifts) and we wanted to have a good time with us before they grow up too much more you know.
The first stop was Catalina Island, and boy was the water nice and pristine. I will be sharing a video that I think you will like to use for some peaceful deep breathing/meditation should you need to de-stress. There were shops to take advantage of and we also did an excursion on a Segway as we toured the city on a guided tour who was raised on this quaint little island. More on that and all the awesome people we met while then in some future videos added to my playlist.
We had so much fun with the Segway excursion on the Island of Catalina. The video I just uploaded to my playlist, you can see we met some super cool people too! I think I want to buy one of these awesome portable machines for my personal use at home! Of course ours was not like the one on Amazon but you get the idea right?
Anyway, I am so glad we did this trip on Carnival Cruise Line instead of boring Christmas gifts that get thrown away the next year!
I will be sharing stories with you about all the dancing I did both on the deck of the ship and in the club that are on the ship too. This ship, although it was not one of the biggest, felt like a city on water. There was a formal dinner that we attended and the crew broke out in song to show appreciation to all the people on the ship.
As a matter of fact, I just uploaded my latest video and all the extras. Now I know it was not my best performance because Mighty Mouse insisted I do the Happy Song by Pharrell Williams and I just was not prepared mentally to do it but I still managed to get a few people out on the dance floor so mission was complete as far as I am concerned.
Then I redeemed myself with Celebration by Kool and The Gang. My goal on this night, just like any other day for me, was to lift the energy of the room or any other place I walk into.
It just feels good to help other people feel good and dancing and singing is one way I do that.
I will also share a story about our next stop, which was Ensenada Mexico. The water was not quite as nice but we did an excursion there too which landed us at this amazing resort where we got our max-relax on. Two of the grands went on to Kayak adventure for an hour (what a workout), while I got to chill out by the pool sipping on some alcoholic beverages and eating some authentic Mexican grub!
We actually spent a whole day out at sea, and that was a blast too because everyone on board that ship is a professional entertainer it seems. I will be tell you about my feeble attempt at karaoke and how my wife set me up for failure (don’t worry, I survived). We did our first art gallery auction. Yes, it was actually very fun just to see all the high energy in the building while gazing at all the talented artists and their original pieces.
The bottom line here folks is this. If you are looking for something different, and full of fun and adventure, then you might want to think seriously about doing a Carnival cruise, because for us, it was money well spent!
Below are some of the questions the people ask regarding Carnival cruises. I hope you find this helpful in making a decision on whether a Carnival cruise is right for you.
Are Carnival Cruises All Inclusive?
Yes, Carnival cruises are mostly all-inclusive. This means the majority of the expense incurred for the cruise in included in the price. Cruise expense contains dining, entertainment, accommodation, youth programs and activities.
Does Carnival Cruise Have Free Wi-Fi?
- No, free Wi-Fi is no offered on the Carnival Cruise. You have to buy the Wi-Fi plan, either before getting on board or after you are onboard.
Does Carnival Cruise Have Wi-Fi?
- Yes, the Carnival Cruise offers a Wi-Fi package plan so you can use Wi-Fi onboard. You can select from the following 3 packages that suits you.
- This plan offers you access to the social sites and app. This plan is offered for USD $5 per day. You can Facetime, iMessage or use in-app calling. The site you can access includes:
- Facebook messenger
- Snap Chat
- Airline websites
- This plan offers you access to an extensive range of apps and sites. These incudes social media, news, banking, weather, sports, email and more. This plan does not support Skype calling or any music streaming service such as Spotify. You can purchase this plan for USD $16 a day.
- It provides the fastest connection available and offers access to all sites and apps. This plan enables you to use some of the streaming video services.
You can get discount if you purchase a Wi-Fi plan for the whole trip.
Does Carnival Cruise Include Food
- Yes, a wide range of variety of dining options are available for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night. Few of the dining options includes:
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- Guy’s Pig
- Bluelguana Cantina
- Bonsai Sushi
- Ji Ji Asian Kitchen
- The Taste Bar
- Ocean Plaza Café
- Lido Coffee Bar
- Havan Bae
- RedFrog Pub
Is Carnival Cruise All Inclusive?
- Yes, the carnival cruise is all-inclusive. The prices of the cruise includes the cost for dining, entertainment, accommodations and other activities. Carnival cruise sometimes offer sales that gives the customers on-board credits and free cabin upgrades.
- All the carnival cruise packages include on-board sleeping accommodations. All the staterooms have steward service for housekeeping, 24-hour room service and amenities.
- Passengers can choose from to dine at the ship’s main dining room or on board sushi bars or buffet style restaurants.
- The passengers can enjoy plenty of activities that are perfect for both families and individuals. Passengers can swim in the ship’s pool or play in the water park. They can play mini-golf throughout the day.
Who Owns Carnival Cruise Lines?
- Carnival Cruise Line is a part of the companies that are owned by Carnival Corporation. It includes the sister lines, some of them are Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Cunard Line.
Who Owns Carnival Cruises?
- Carnival Cruises is owned by Carnival Corporation. It is an American-British cruise company with 10 cruise line brands and 100 vessels. The current CEO of the Cruise Corporation is Arnold W. Donald.
Well that’s about all I have for you today champ, but if you liked this post, you may also like this one too!